"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Good job

Nice work. Anyone who exposes hypocrisy is a hero in my book. See you in hell!

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Excellent job.

I'm not a street racer, but I thought you did a kickass job on this.

And I LOVED the "got rice?" decal. If that's an homage to The Hate Machine #11, thank you very much! You rock.

-PING!-

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Wonderful

You did a great job with this. You took Sim Girl to the next level that a lot of us have been waiting for. Those endings are pretty sweet, too!

The only suggestions I can offer are: 1) I got tired of playing Paddle Ball all the time. 2) The blackjack was cool, but I kind of liked in Sim Girl how the game took a little skill and then you could start racking up big bucks. 3) When you are viewing the town, it was great how you can scroll left and right, but the zoom in and out was unnecessary and sometimes annoying. 4) Spelling errors all over the place. If you want me to proofread, let me know.

Other than that, you've got a kickass, professional game here. Can't wait for Ganguro Girl 2!!!

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

I liked

Very funny, and fun to play the first time through. Good job... I was cracking up.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Contact me for help

I can't draw Manga/Anime too well, but I can draw in Flash very well. If you have some existing artwork that you need converted, or need any generic flash/actionscript work done, let me know!
ping146@attbi.com